August Open studio is an opportunity for current students to use the studio for independent study for the month of August while the regular classes are on a summer break. If you are ready to be in the studio for extended work sessions this is a golden opportunity to deepen your skills and make a lot of work. This is uninstructed time and it is only for students who have been part of our regular classes program and are familiar with the studio, have an assigned shelf space and know how to set up and clean up without help. We will have an associate on duty for the open times to help with measuring the work and kiln firing and other general questions.
Session dates: August 8 to September 2, 2017 Fee $275.00
Included with purchase.
Mon and Tues the studio CLOSED
Wed and Thurs: 12 to 10 pm
Friday 12-9 pm
Sat 12 to 6 pm
Sun 12 to 5 Pm
UPCOMING CLASS SCHEDULES:
FALL SESSION 1:
Sept 10 - Nov 4, 2018
Firing Fees & Make-up Sessions for Missed Classes
A fee of $.04 cents per cubic inch will charged to fire work, this fee includes both bisque and glaze firings.
Students may make up missed classes at any other class time during the same session by reserving a space with the teacher.
- $75 non-refundable deposit is required at registration.
- No Refunds will be given once the session begins.
- Fees may not be transferred to another session.
- Class Fee includes one, two hour class a week, all materials, use of studio tools and practice time during scheduled hours.
- $25 Firing fee deposit will collected at registration for all adult classes.